Going paperless at work or home is a great way to help the planet.
What does paperless mean?
Paperless is when you avoid printing something out or avoid having something provided in paper format.
What are the benefits?
- Saves carbon and energy and trees needed to create the paper
- Saves money as you won’t need to buy the paper or storage for paper
- Saves on ink and toner as you will be printing less
- Less need for physical filing giving you more space
- Less paper cluttering up homes and offices
- Makes processes more efficient saving time
Where do I start with paperless?
- Unsubscribe from junk mail and brochures
- Tell your bank you want to have paperless statements
- Send someone an email, call them or visit them
- Read things on the screen rather than printing them out
- Try taking digital notes
- Are there processes that use lots of paper, which could become digital instead?
I would love to hear of your paperless journeys